TICKETS: The Go Goodwin’s Manchester Storm are back in action on Boxing Day with a Gardiner Conference match up against the Dundee Stars. Face off is at 5.30pm and tickets can be ordered online, by calling the box office on 0161 926 8782, or in person at the box office!
The Go Goodwins Manchester Storm are currently recruiting for a full time shop manager to be based out of Silver Blades Altrincham. So if you want the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, friendly team & meet the requirements below, then send us your CV before the 6th of January!
Job Title: Shop Manager
- Be flexible to changing demands of the post
- Take pride in a job well done, committed to achieving good sales & creating a welcoming environment for customers
- Be punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
- Trustworthy and flexible.
- Have the ability to manage time effectively
- Initiative and the ability to work without supervision, but as part of a team
- Must be computer literate and well organised
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To monitor stock levels and order stock from suppliers
- Manage the online shop making sure all orders are managed & shipped
- Deal with customer queries in a professional & courteous manner
- Overseeing pricing of products
- Prepare promotional materials and displays
- Supervise and monitor fellow shop workers
- Work closely with buyers and other merchandisers to plan product ranges
- Utilise computers to record sales figures for data analysis and forward planning
- Make sure the shop is kept tidy at all times
Previous retail experience is desirable.
Hours: Full Time
To Apply: Please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you think you would be the best person for the job, to firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSING date for applications is Friday January 6th at 5pm.