We are delighted to announce details for the 2019/20 Manchester Storm Official Supporters Club (MSOSC) Membership scheme!
As always we must first say an enormous “Thank You” to all fans who became members of the 2018/19 Membership scheme launched last June! We hope you have thoroughly enjoyed the past 12 months and have enjoyed the savings membership provides on travel, events and merchandise.
For clarification, current membership will expire at the end of June 2019.
As advised at the inception of the MSOSC, all profits made from Memberships, Events, Travel etc have been reinvested back into the Manchester Storm IHC. This has allowed us to help the club in ways to make life easier for them and help give them that little bit extra competitive edge.
WHY BECOME A 2019/20 MEMBER?
This season we aim to further assist Head Coach & General Manager Ryan Finnerty in providing any additional equipment, transport, accommodations and or other items to be identified to ensure players are well rested and have the right environment around them. Of course, none of this would be possible without YOU!! Your membership goes a long way in supporting both the on ice and off-ice product.
So please consider becoming an MSOSC Member and supporting YOUR Manchester Storm!
The tariffs for the 2019/20 seasonal membership can be found below. As per our commitment to you last summer we have frozen membership prices for season 2019/20.
PLEASE NOTE: All renewals will need to provide a valid.2018/19 Membership number to cross-match their applications. Students will be required to provide proof of status by providing their student ID card or a suitable form of student identification.
The following list of membership benefits is subject to change and may be updated throughout the season as and when additional benefits become available (i.e. discounts from our associated partners):
- New 2019-20 Membership card, certificate and pin badge
- 10% Discount off official Manchester Storm merchandise (excluding replica jerseys) at the club shop on game nights
- Discounted prices on StormForce organised away travel
- Discounted prices on entry to MSOSC organised events
- Automatic entry into our monthly competitions and prize draws including the chance to drop the puck, present the man of the match and or player of the month trophies on the ice.
- Automatically entered into prize draw to win an MSOSC Sponsored Player Jersey at end of season.
- Exclusive Offers from Club partners / sponsors (TBC)
- 10% Discount on all match night packages including:
- Drop the Puck £60.00 (£54.00 Members)
- Birthday Celebration £50.00 (£45.00 Members)
- On Ice Mascot £40.00 (£36.00 Members)
- Behind the Scenes Tour £35.00 (£27.50 Members)
- Bench Warmer £20.00 (£18.00 Members)
HOW TO APPLY
Email MSOSCMembership@gmail.com for an application form and full payment details now.
- The 2019/20 membership will run from 1st July 2019 through to the 30th June 2020
- Membership is non transferable
By ticking the box on the membership email, I agree that I am happy for Manchester Storm Official Supporter’s Club (MSOSC) to use my personal information to contact me by email to provide me with information regarding MSOSC activities including offers for events and travel.
You also confirm that you consent to the MSOSC holding your personal information for the duration of you membership.
We confirm that we will not pass any personal data held on to any 3rd party or publish your data in any way and that we will delete your data upon the cessation of your membership.
You may also contact us at any time to request that we delete any data we hold with regard to yourself, however such a request removes any liability from ourselves should you fail to be informed of an event or meeting.
Conduct at events
The MSOSC has introduced a zero tolerance of any behaviour that is likely to damage the reputation of the Manchester Storm Ice Hockey Club and / or the Manchester Storm Official Supporters Club.
If anyone sees someone behaving in such a manner you should report it (confidentially) to a member of the OSC Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org
The complaint will be investigated by a member of the MSOSC steering group.
If the complaint is considered justified (upheld), the MSOSC reserve the right to terminate an individuals membership (without refund).