FANS VIEW UPDATE – SEPTEMBER 2023
During the latter stages of the 2022/23 season we invited you to share your thoughts and ideas on how we can improve your match night experience and make the Storm Shelter the best atmosphere possible. Over the last few months our ‘behind the scenes’ team have been working incredibly hard to implement as many of your suggestions as possible, including working closely with Planet Ice to work on improving the rink facilities.
- New in-arena merch store layout
- Refurbished changing room for the team & an upgraded coaches room to give our guys the best environment possible
- Toilets improved with work continuing over the coming weeks
- New Storm branding around the rink
- Additional hospitality box which opens up a new revenue stream for the club
- Brand new PA system which improves overall fan experience
- More game incident replays on the big screen
- Jersey timeframes – A much quicker process for ordering and delivery. We have implemented a SLA with our jersey supplier and will be keeping a close eye on this to ensure you receive your jerseys as soon as possible.
- New merchandise – We have created a brand new online store and in the coming weeks will be adding items to the store. We feel we will be bringing you the widest selection of merchandise across the EIHL with many of your suggestions taken on board and implemented. You will soon see a QR code around the rink that will enable you to go directly to the online store.
- Payment plans for season tickets – optional payment plans for season tickets have been available this season and we know it has been hugely appreciated by many of you.