The successful candidate will be based at Altrincham Ice Rink, working for the Manchester Storm and working directly for the club General Manager. The successful applicant will be in charge of driving group sales, assisting with administration, and driving club social media. The position is primarily an in-house sales role.
- New business development through driving group sales
- Work closely with the Manchester Storm GM with administration
- Drive the club social media
- The ability to achieve realistic monthly, quarterly & annual targets
- Build strong long term relationships with customers
- The ability to ‘close’ the sale
- Processing administration sales, IT skills essential
- Involvement in selling merchandising and promotions
This job is initially a full time, 1 year contract, with an initial 3 month probationary period.
- Box office sales experience, but not essential
- Ice hockey knowledge is preferable
- Experienced in a telephone sales environment
- Minimum 6 months experience of outbound sales
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent customer focus
- Strong telephone manner
- A determination to succeed
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible as to hours
Working within a professional sports club in the Elite League.
Basic salary of £13,065 with an attractive incentive scheme.
- We are shortlisting immediately
- Applications are to be made by forwarding your CV, with a brief cover letter, to email@example.com
- CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS Monday 5th OCTOBER @ 5pm.